FARMERS Weekly Awards celebrate the very best of British farming by recognising and rewarding innovation, hard work and passion for agriculture. The Awards, now in their 13th year, provide an opportunity to showcase the best farmers in the country by telling their stories. There are fifteen categories spanning the full breadth of the farming industry; from contractor to farm adviser; sheep to arable and diversification to dairy and they are calling for nominations to the 15 categories, encouraging entries by April 30.
The Categories are:
SPECIALIST CROP PRODUCER
if you know of someone who you think is doing a sterling job and is going beyond and above – why not nominate them for one the of the categories?
Here are five good reasons to enter:
* Recognition for you, your family and your team
* Opens doors to new industry contacts, clients and supplier deals
* valuable Pr and marketing for your business
* Greater business confidence and negotiating power
* The chance to experience the best night out in farming for you and your partner more details and to enter can be found on the Farmers Weekly website: awards.fwi.co.uk/